Mainly done with New Relic as SaaS. It’s free with 24hr Data Retention. Trustroots simply has npm package included and some config files for this. See the commit.
You can also inspect Passenger’s status with
- New Relic SaaS
- It’s for free
- See configuring
- See: https://github.com/Trustroots/trustroots/issues/33
- For syslog and Nginx error log.
- See Mandrill dashboard
- Free pingdom account monitoring www.trustroots.org, will send emails if server is down.
- Public status page at status.trustroots.org
- WP’s Jetpack is monitoring ideas.trustroots.org (blog)
- Monit should be running everywhere (currently nope)